Edmonton – April 20th, 2020 – Benchmark Metals Inc. (the “Company” or “Benchmark“) (TSX-V: BNCH) (OTCQB: CYRTF) (WKN: A2JM2X) – invites investors to join CEO & Chairman, John Williamson, and President, Jim Greig, for a webinar detailing the catalysts for growth at its 100% owned Lawyers Gold-Silver Project.
The Benchmark webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 22nd at 1:05pm PDT / 4:05pm EDT. Management will be available to answer questions following the presentation.
This link provides online registration to join the webinar: https://bit.ly/2ygaaY7.
Benchmark will discuss:
- Drilling results and milestone events in the context of a surging gold sector;
- Fully-funded 2020 exploration program with +$10 million in the treasury;
- Up to 50,000 metres of expansion and definition drilling;
- Potential for new discoveries;
- New Mineral Resource Estimate: and
- Preliminary Economic Study (PEA).
About Lawyers Gold-Silver Project
Benchmark’s 100% owned Lawyers Gold-Silver Project is a 140 km2, road accessible property surrounding the historic Cheni Mine, located 45 kilometres from the world-class Kemess Gold-Copper Mine, within the prolific Golden Horseshoe of north-central British Columbia, Canada. Over a two (2) year period, Benchmark has rapidly advanced the Project, including the following previously disclosed results:
- Near surface gold-silver mineralization;
- High-grade and bulk-tonnage system;
- 5 resource expansion areas and 6 early stage targets for new discovery;
- Targeting 1.68 million to 1.92 million ounce gold equivalent grading 1.71 To 1.73 AuEq g/t at Cliff Creek Zone;
- 7.0 m at 108 g/t gold and 911 g/t silver (drill core length), and;
- 33.53 m at 5.76 g/t gold and 128.65 g/t silver (drill core length).
The technical content of this news release has been reviewed and approved by Michael Dufresne, M.Sc., P.Geol., P.Geo., a qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101.
About Benchmark Metals Inc.
Benchmark is a Canadian mineral exploration company with its common shares listed for trading on the TSX Venture Exchange in Canada, the OTCQB Venture Market in the United States, and the Tradegate Exchange in Europe. Benchmark is managed by proven resource sector professionals, who have a track record of advancing exploration projects from grassroots scenarios through to production.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
s/ “John Williamson”
John Williamson, Chief Executive Officer
For further information, please contact:
Telephone: +1 604 260 6977
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
This news release may contain certain “forward looking statements”. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date of this news release and, except as may be required by applicable securities laws, the Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise.